Alberta Precision Laboratories (APL) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Alberta Health Services (AHS), delivering high-quality, responsive diagnostic lab services to Albertans, across our healthcare system. (more)
Celebrating Our CLXTs
Combined Laboratory and X-Ray Technicians (CLXTs) are pivotal for providing high-quality healthcare in rural and remote communities across Alberta. It is a growing field and we are actively recruiting for CLXT positions around the province. Learn more about this dynamic profession in this feature story and visit our Careers page to see current opportunities.
Our Test Directory includes detailed information, guides and references for many of our tests.
- Spotlight on Alberta’s Combined X-Ray & Laboratory Technologists - October 18, 2021
- Convalescent plasma doesn’t help severely ill COVID-19 patients, Canadian study shows - September 16, 2021
- Temporary closure of community lab locations in Lethbridge - September 10, 2021
- APL goes the distance to keep top triathletes safe
- APL 2020-21 annual report
- Alberta to screen babies for spinal muscular atrophy - July 21, 2021
- More News